Friday, June 5, 2015

Music View June 6, 2015







1. Q. Parker - Shouldn't Have To Say
2. Kandi - Second Thoughts (Interlude)
3. Olrick Johnson/Zuri Craig/Sean Baker - I'm Gonna Be Here
4. Kandi/ D. Woods/Porsha Williams/Funkydineva - Legs, Hips, Body
5. Darryl Pandy - Heaven Is In Your Heart (90's Version)
6. Little Jimmy Scott & The Expressions - A Rage In Harlem
7. Shirley & Lee - Let The Good Times Roll
8. Betty Boo/ Paul Myers - Why, Oh Why?
9. Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley
10. Fats Domino - I'm In Love Again
11. Howlin' Wolf - I Asked For Water
12. Elmore James - Dust My Broom
13. Betty Boo - Luckiest Girl In The World
14. Lloyd Price - Just Because
15. LaVern Baker - Sugar Daddy Blues
16. Johnnie Ace - Pledging My Love
17. Jimmy Reed - Honest I Do
18. Darryl Pandy - Heaven Is In Your Heart
19. The Willows - Church Bells May Ring
20. James Brown - Please Please Please
21. Clerance "Frogman" Henry - Ain't Got No Home


*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music Is Based On Research Done By Radio And Records Based On Radio Airplay And
 Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production





No comments:

Post a Comment