Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Music View March 2, 2019




1. American Idol - California Dreamin'
2. Jim Verraros - Easy
3. EJay Day - I'll Be
4. J-Gill - My Cherie Amour
5. Ryan Starr - If You Really Love Me
6. Christina Christian - Ain't No Sunshine
7. R.J. Helton - Lately
8. Nikki McKibbin - Piece Of My Heart
9. Justin Guarini - Get Here
10. Justin Guarini - For Once In My Life
11. Kelly Clarkson - Respect
12. Kelly Clarkson - Natural Woman
13. The Game - Like Father, Like Son
14. The Game - Don't Worry
15. The Game - Special
16. The Game - Where I'm From
17. The Game - We Ain't
18. The Game - No More Fun And Games 
19. The Game - Runnin'
20. The Game - The Documentary
21. The Game - Start From Scratch


*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based On Research Done By Radio And Records Based On Radio
  Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production


No comments:

Post a Comment