Monday, December 16, 2019

Music View December 21, 2019




1. Janelle Arthur - I Will
2. Amber Holcomb - A Moment Like This
3. Paul Jolley - Amazed
4. Kree Harrison - With A Little Help From My Friends
5. Burnell Tayler - Flying Without Wings
6. Candice Glover - I Who Have Nothing
7. Angie Miller - Yesterday
8. Ensemble - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
9. John Stevens - You Are Everything
10. Leah Labelle - Betcha By Golly, Wow
11. Camile Velasco - Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
12. Jon Peter Lewis - My Girl
13. Jasmine Trias - Midnight Train To Georgia
14. Matt Rogers - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
15. Amy Adams - You Make Me Feel Brand New
16. Jennifer Hudson - Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)
17. La Toya London - If You Don't Know Me By Now
18. Dianna Degarmo - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
19. George Huff - Me And Mrs. Jones
20. Fantasia - Chain Of Fools
21. Kelly Clarkson - My Grown Up Christmas List


*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based On Research Done By Radio And Records Based On Radio
  Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production


No comments:

Post a Comment