Thursday, November 19, 2020

Music View November 21, 2020






1. John Paesano - We're Not Gonna Make Make It To Christmas
2. John Paesano - Malachi Flirts
3. John Paesano - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlman
4. John Paesano - Walter In Bed
5. Four Tops - Ain't No Woman (Like The One I Got)
6. Dwelle - I Think I Love U
7. Johnta Austin - Lil More Love
8. Miss B - Grown Man
9. Big Boi/Killer Mike/C Bone/Rock D - Kryptonite
10. Dem Franchise Boyz/JD/Bow Wow/Brat - I Think They Like Me
11. Blue Davinci/Baby D/Jeezy - I'm A Boss
12. Amarie/Nas - Man Up
13. Brooke Valentine/Boss Man - As Long As You Come Home
14. Jermaine Dupri - Gotta Getcha
15. Daniel DeBourg - 24 Hours
16. Shakira - The One [Remix]
17. Bowling For Soup - Girl All The Bad Guys Want
18. Bon Jovi - Misunderstood
19. Daniel Bedingfield - James Dean [I Wanna Know]
20. Clipse - When The Last Time
21. B2K/P. Diddy - Bump, Bump, Bump


*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based on Radio Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production




No comments:

Post a Comment