Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Music View April 10, 2021






1. Morningwood -Jetsetter
2. Morningwood - NTH Degree
3. Relient K - In Like A Lion (Always Winter)
4. Relient K - Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
5. The Magic Numbers - Love Me Like You
6. The Magic Numbers - Forever Lost
7. Bonnie Raitt - I Don't Want Anything To Change
8. Bonnie Raitt - I Will Not Be Broken
9. Liz Phair - Stars And Planets
10. Liz Phair - Giving It All To You
11. Rosanne Cash - Like Fugitives 
12. Rosanne Cash - Black Cadillac 
13. Paul McCartney - Follow Me
14. Paul McCartney - Jenny Wren
15. Coldplay - The Hardest Part
16. Coldplay - Talk
17. Yellowcard - Lights And Sounds
18. John Paesano - Living My Happily Ever After
19. Troop - All I Do Is Think Of You
20. Force MD's - Tender Love
21. John Paesano - Our Prime Purpose In Life/Christian  Saves The Shelter


*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based on Radio Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production



No comments:

Post a Comment