Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Music View December 4, 2021





1. 50 Cent/Destiny's Child - Thug Love
2. Torrey Carter/Missy Elliot - Take That
3. Ra Ra/Imx/Mila J - Throw It Up (Remix)
4. Big Punisher/Donnell Jones - It's So Hard
5. Cuban Link - Flowers For The Dead
6. Common/Bilial - The 6th Sense (Something U Feel)
7. Jay-Z/Bun B/Pimp C/UGK - Big Pimpin
8. Dr. Dre/Snoop Dogg - The Next Episode (Clean Edit)
9. Celine Dion - I Want You To Need Me 
10. Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch (Eiffel 65 Mix)
11. The Spooks - Thing's I've Seen (Boris & Beck Remix)
12. Baby Bumps - I Got This Feeling
13. R-Angels - Left To Right
14. Boyz-N-Girlz United - Messed Around
15. Mystery Artist - I Will Be Waiting
16. NuFlavor - 3 Little Words
17. Nsync - It's Gonna Be Me
18. Mandy Moore - I Wanna Be With You
19. Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again
20. Michael Fredo - Love All Over Again (Lenny B's Hot 40 Mixshow)
21. Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey - Where Are You (Lenny B Radio Mix)



Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based on Radio Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production

No comments:

Post a Comment