Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Music View October 1, 2022



1. Tyrese/Lord Tariq - Sweet Lady (Rodney Jenkins Remix)
2. Busta Rhymes/Janet Jackson - What's It Gonna Be?! (Exclusive Remix)
3. Eric Benet/Faith Evans - Georgy Porgy
4. Blaque - 808 (Rap Edit)
5. TLC - No Scrubs
6. Keith Sweat - I'm Not Ready (Exclusive Uptempo Remix)
7. Before Dark - Come Correct
8. Trina & Tamara - What'd You Come Here For
9. Cherokee - Ooh Wee Wee (4 u Mix)
10. Link - I Don't Wanna See
11. Mystery Artist - I'm Yours
12. Tamia - Loving You Still
13. Beres Hammond - All I Need
14. Boyzone - No Matter What
15. Joey McIntyre - Stay The Same
16. 1,000 Clowns - Not The Greatest Rapper
17. Savage Garden - The Animal Song
18. All Saints - If You Want To Party (I Found Lovin') (Trackmasters No Rap Mix)
19. D-Dru/Golden Child - Show Me
20. C-Note - Wait Till I Get Home
21. Madonna - Nothing Really Matters (Club 69 Radio Mix)



*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based on Radio Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production



No comments:

Post a Comment