Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Music View November 25, 2023




1. Shaniah - Christmas List
2. Tekaboo - I Saw Santa Claus At The Mall
3. Bryan J/JQ - Let It Snow
4. Jacob Latimore - Christmas Time
5. Lil Chuckee - Chirstmas In New Orleans
6. Untitled - Some Day At Christmas
7. Colonel Loud/T.I./Young Dolph/Big Gipp/Petey Pablo/Bun-B/Paul Wall/The Lox/Snoop Dogg/E-40/Too Short - California (The Cookout Remix)
8. Colonel Loud/Ricco Barrino - No Ratchets
9. T. Neal/Colonel Loud/ Ricco Barrino - Come To The Money 
10. Colonel Loud/Ricco Barrino/Young Dolph/T.I. - California
11. DJ Bigg V Outro
12. Infinite Starr Le Flair - Show My A$$
13. Archangel - Gone
14. Sachmoe Phlanagan - Come And Go
15. Infinite Starr Le Flair - Turn A Nothing Into Something
16. Archangel - Go
17. Sachmoe Phlanagan - Go Go Go
18. Infinite Starr Le Flair - 25 Lighters On The Dresser
19. Ararchangel - Dreaming
20. Sachmoe Phlanagan - I Got A Feeling
21. Infinite Starr Le Flair/Archangel - My Other H--





*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based on Radio Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production


No comments:

Post a Comment