Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Music View February 15, 2020





1. Danny Gokey - Stand By Me
2. Kris Allen - No Boundaries
3. Katie Stevens - Let It Be
4. Didi Benami - Play With Fire
5. Tim Urban - Under My Thumb
6. Michael Lynche - Ready For Love
7. Aaron Kelly - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
8. Casey James - Jealous Guy
9. Crystal Bowersox - Me And Bobby McGee
10. Siobhan Magnus - Paint It Black
11. Andrew Garcia - Forever
12. Lee DeWyze - Treat Her Like A Lady
13. Curtis Finch Jr. - I Believe
14. Devin Velez - The Long And Winding Road
15. Lazaro Arbos - Breakaway
16. Janelle Arthur - I Will
17. Amber Holcomb - A Moment Like This
18. Paul Jolley - Amazed
19. Kree Harrison - With A Little Help From My Friends
20. Burnell Taylor - Flying Without Wings
21. Candice Glover - I Who Have Nothing


*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based On Research Done By Radio And Records Based On Radio
  Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production



No comments:

Post a Comment