Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Music View February 8, 2020





1. Katie Stevens - Let It Be
2. Didi Benami - Play With Fire
3. Tim Urban - Under My Thumb
4. Michael Lynche - Ready For Love
5. Aaron Kelly - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
6. Casey James - Jealous Guy
7. Crystal Bowersox - Me And Bobby McGee
8. Siobhan Magnus - Paint It Black
9. Andrew Garcia - Forever
10. Lee DeWyze - Treat Her Like A Lady
11. Curtis Finch Jr. - I Believe
12. Devin Velez - The Long And Winding Road
13. Lazaro Arbos - Breakaway
14. Janelle Arthur - I Will
15. Amber Holcomb - A Moment Like This
16. Paul Jolley - Amazed
17. Kree Harrison - With A Little Help From My Friends
18. Burnell Tayler - Flying Without Wings
19. Candice Glover - I Who Have Nothing
20. Angie Miller - Yesterday
21. Ensemble - Ain't No Mountain High Enough


*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based On Research Done By Radio And Records Based On Radio
  Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production



No comments:

Post a Comment