Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Music View February 1, 2020





1. Tim Urban - Under My Thumb
2. Michael Lynche - Ready For Love
3. Aaron Kelly - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
4. Casey James - Jealous Guy
5. Crystal Bowersox - Me And Bobby McGee
6. Siobhan Magnus - Paint It Black
7. Andrew Garcia - Forever
8. Lee DeWyze - Treat Her Like A Lady
9. Curtis Finch Jr. - I Believe
10. Devin Velez - The Long And Winding Road
11. Lazaro Arbos - Breakaway
12. Janelle Arthur - I Will
13. Amber Holcomb - A Moment Like This
14. Paul Jolley - Amazed
15. Kree Harrison - With A Little Help From My Friends
16. Burnell Tayler - Flying Without Wings
17. Candice Glover - I Who Have Nothing
18. Angie Miller - Yesterday
19. Ensemble - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
20. John Stevens - You Are Everything
21. Leah Labelle - Betcha By Golly, Wow


*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based On Research Done By Radio And Records Based On Radio
  Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production



No comments:

Post a Comment