Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Music View January 25, 2020





1. Aaron Kelly - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
2. Casey James - Jealous Guy
3. Crystal Bowersox - Me And Bobby McGee
4. Siobhan Magnus - Paint It Black
5. Andrew Garcia - Forever
6. Lee DeWyze - Treat Her Like A Lady
7. Curtis Finch Jr. - I Believe
8. Devin Velez - The Long And Winding Road
9. Lazaro Arbos - Breakaway
10. Janelle Arthur - I Will
11. Amber Holcomb - A Moment Like This
12. Paul Jolley - Amazed
13. Kree Harrison - With A Little Help From My Friends
14. Burnell Tayler - Flying Without Wings
15. Candice Glover - I Who Have Nothing
16. Angie Miller - Yesterday
17. Ensemble - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
18. John Stevens - You Are Everything
19. Leah Labelle - Betcha By Golly, Wow
20. Camile Velasco - Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
21. Jon Peter Lewis - My Girl


*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based On Research Done By Radio And Records Based On Radio
  Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production




No comments:

Post a Comment