Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Music View January 18, 2020





1. Crystal Bowersox - Me And Bobby McGee
2. Siobhan Magnus - Paint It Black
3. Andrew Garcia - Forever
4. Lee DeWyze - Treat Her Like A Lady
5. Curtis Finch Jr. - I Believe
6. Devin Velez - The Long And Winding Road
7. Lazaro Arbos - Breakaway
8. Janelle Arthur - I Will
9. Amber Holcomb - A Moment Like This
10. Paul Jolley - Amazed
11. Kree Harrison - With A Little Help From My Friends
12. Burnell Tayler - Flying Without Wings
13. Candice Glover - I Who Have Nothing
14. Angie Miller - Yesterday
15. Ensemble - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
16. John Stevens - You Are Everything
17. Leah Labelle - Betcha By Golly, Wow
18. Camile Velasco - Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
19. Jon Peter Lewis - My Girl
20. Jasmine Trias - Midnight Train To Georgia
21. Matt Rogers - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay



*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based On Research Done By Radio And Records Based On Radio
  Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production




No comments:

Post a Comment