Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Music View March 28, 2020





1. Scotty McCreery - The River
2. Scotty McCreery - I Love You This Big
3. Adam Lambert - No Boundaries
4. Anoop Desal - Always On My Mind
5. Meagan Cockrey - Walkin' After Midnight
6. Michael Sarver - You Are Not Alone
7. Scott MacIntyre Just The Way You Are
8. Lil Rounds - I Surrender
9. Kris Allen - She Works Hard For The Money
10. Adam Lambert - Mad World
11. Matt Giraud - Human Nature
12. Allison Iraheta - I Can't Make You Love Me
13. Danny Gokey - Stand By Me
14. Kris Allen - No Boundaries
15. Katie Stevens - Let It Be
16. Didi Benami - Play With Fire
17. Tim Urban - Under My Thumb
18. Michael Lynche - Ready For Love
19. Aaron Kelly - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
20. Casey James - Jealous Guy
21. Crystal Bowersox - Me And Bobby McGee


*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based On Research Done By Radio And Records Based On Radio
  Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production



No comments:

Post a Comment