Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Music View April 4, 2020






1. Scotty McCreery - Gone
2. Scotty McCreery - Amazed
3. Scotty McCreery - The River
4. Scotty McCreery - I Love You This Big
5. Adam Lambert - No Boundaries
6. Anoop Desal - Always On My Mind
7. Meagan Cockrey - Walkin' After Midnight
8. Michael Sarver - You Are Not Alone
9. Scott MacIntyre Just The Way You Are
10. Lil Rounds - I Surrender
11. Kris Allen - She Works Hard For The Money
12. Adam Lambert - Mad World
13. Matt Giraud - Human Nature
14. Allison Iraheta - I Can't Make You Love Me
15. Danny Gokey - Stand By Me
16. Kris Allen - No Boundaries
17. Katie Stevens - Let It Be
18. Didi Benami - Play With Fire
19. Tim Urban - Under My Thumb
20. Michael Lynche - Ready For Love
21. Aaron Kelly - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing


*Music View Is A Syndicated Countdown Hosted By Vinny Brown
*Music View Is Based On Research Done By Radio And Records Based On Radio
  Airplay And Request
*Music View Is An Urban Sound Production



No comments:

Post a Comment